20 in stock
Ginkgo Biloba is a tree, it reaches up to 35 meters high. A favorite tree of the Chinese and Japanese who used it to boost brain function, improve memory and concentration and improve circulation. The use of the leaves of Ginkgo Biloba first appeared in medicine in China in 2800 B.C. One of Ginkgo’s most important properties is that it improves the blood circulation throughout the body and helps significantly in the oxygenation of the blood vessels. This very important action has multiple benefits for the body.
• Improves blood circulation and heart health
• Therapeutic properties in people with Alzheimer’s
• Contains Powerful Antioxidants
• Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia
• Reduces anxiety
• Suspension of PAF (platelet activation factor)
• Helps deal with the phenomenon of erectile dysfunction.
• Strengthens memory and focus